Information We Obtain
We may obtain the following types of personal information when you choose to provide it through our Site:
- Contact information, such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number;
- personal information in content you provide on our Site; and
- information about your education, work and military history, legal work eligibility status, and other information relevant to specific jobs for which you may apply.
- Other personal information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your preferences or data provided through online forms.
During your use of this Website, Quaintise will also, itself or through a third party vendor, automatically collect technical and usage data pertaining to your device and/or Internet connection. Such data includes the number and frequency of your visits to this Website, information regarding websites accessed immediately before and after your visit to this Website, your Internet browser type, your preferences on this Website, your IP address and your device characteristics. We use this data to (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with the Website; (3) personalize your visit to the Website; (4) measure the usability of the Website and the effectiveness of our communications; and (5) otherwise manage and enhance the Website. This technical and usage data is obtained using “cookies” or other similar technologies. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to identify your browser and to store information or settings in the browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device or browsers.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
We use the information we obtain through the Site to:
- respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services and Site; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- perform data analyses and other processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption and tokenization of personal information);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our Site, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Site, and (iii) managing our business. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our Site, identify users of our Site, and gather demographic information about our users. We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our Site, how users navigate through our Site, and how we may tailor our Site to better meet the needs of our users.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Site, such as those of Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the Site. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these analytics providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the Site. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Our Site is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
Information We Share
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
We offer you certain choices about how we communicate with you and what information we collect from you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as indicated in the How To Contact Us section of this Online Privacy Notice.
Access and Corrections
Links To Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with Quaintise. Linked websites typically have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with Quaintise, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How To Contact Us
Attn: General Counsel
127 Broadway, Suite 208
Santa Monica, CA 90401