Quaintise is expanding rapidly and is looking for a full time, contract-based Social Media Manager / Client Director.
Light travel required to our LA office or for client meetings in LA (likely no more than 1 time per month).
This role allows you to work from home and does not necessarily require you to be based from our Santa Monica office, but you must be willing to travel if necessary to our LA office for important client meetings when necessary and most importantly be available by phone and email, as this role requires having a very close relationship with the client and managing our client’s social media accounts.
Social Media Job Duties include:
- Maintaining a professional, active relationship with all clients at all times
- Cultivating credibility in client relationships
- Promptly accessible for client consultations, campaign tweaks and client needs
- On-call availability during business hours and on some nights and weekends if there is a client emergency related to social media
- Capacity to work seamlessly and professionally with all team members
- Advanced Facebook Marketing, including:
- Composite Audience Insights and Audience Appreciation
- Appropriate Brand Messaging and Tone for each specific client
- Daily Social Media Posts (2 to 4x’s a day based on audience feedback and engagement levels)
- Advanced Facebook Insights and Analytics including the ability to tweak campaigns in real-time
- Consistent Account Monitoring and Management, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Brand-Relevant Campaign Development and Management for Local, State and Nationwide clients
- Facebook Visual Aptitude with the ability to directly communicate visual campaigns with Quaintise Director, account team members and graphic design team
- Facebook Inherent Aptitude with the ability to sense trends, hot topics and brand-relevant themes
- Advanced Facebook Advertising, including:
- Capacity to run campaigns above client expectations with below industry average Cost Per Click and above average Click Through Rate
- Adept at Custom Audience campaigns, including Custom Website Audiences, Lookalike Audiences, Email Audiences, etc
- Adept at Audience Targeting, including Interest targeting, Behavior targeting, Demographic targeting, Device targeting, etc
- Adept at Conversion Tracking, including website pixel integration per page, per campaign, etc
- Adept at Creative Development, including brand-relevant images, brand messaging, etc
- Capacity to tweak, extend, end, and better ad campaigns in real-time based on reporting and insights
- Proficient with Social Media Campaign development with attention to detail, creativity, innovation and brand-relevance
- Skilled with Facebook Insight and Advertising Reporting with the ability to keep the client informed as to the success of the campaigns
This role also requires you to serve as the lead Account Director for at least 2 client accounts. You will be asked with managing all campaign deliverables, client relations, and customer service. You will be the primary point of contact for the client, charged with managing every facet of the campaign from Google Analytics, to SEO analytics, to approving content for site conversion and writing detailed monthly reports on content and SEO performance, in addition to all other channels of marketing. You will serve as a marketing consultant, strategist, and key player in the overall clients’ success.
Job Functions for Client Account Director:
- Account Management Experience, Media Planning, and or Team/Department Leadership Experience
- Strategy development and Active Management
- Project briefs and creative briefs development
- Social Media Management and Advertising (FB, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Superb writing skills marketing plans, press releases, strategy and direction execution)
- Content creation skills (writing for social media, blogs, web site content)
- SEO, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Client Management, WordPress, Brand Development, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Analytical Reporting, Conversion Optimization Consulting, Customer Service, Management
- Writing reports, strategy plans, marketing tactics
- Client meetings, presentations and daily communication
- Researching and pursuing opportunities for client growth
- Client reporting
- Client paid advertising campaign management
- Client marketing strategy for online and offline campaigns including paid advertising and social media
- Managing agency staff to ensure client campaigns are being run effectively
PREVIOUS MARKETING / ADVERTISING AGENCY EXPERIENCE IS A MUST.
If you have strong experience in advertising and marketing, and are a go-getter who likes to achieve results for clients, and likes to be financially rewarded for great work, you will find a great home at Quaintise.
Why Work At Quaintise:
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time
- Flexible hours
- You are going to be part of a fast paced, creative, and intensely passionate team
- Health benefits offered even if you are a 1099 contractor
- You will directly see your work being used to help support our client campaigns
- Competitive pay
- Employees receive 401K and maternity / paternity leave benefits
Please email cover letter, resume, and hourly rate history to email@example.com.
Please include a sample of your portfolio including work you have done related to Facebook / Instagram marketing, Facebook advertising, analytics, Facebook insights, and more. Experience with other social media platforms is also ideal, but experience with Facebook marketing is a must. Please also include work you have done in an Account Executive capacity or the equivalent, including strategy documents, project management, content development, and other writing samples.
Past agency experience is required.