Quaintise is expanding rapidly and is looking for a part-time, contract-based Senior Account Executive with at least three years of fast-paced agency experience. Agency experience is a MUST. While this job will start out as part time (minimum about 10 hours per week), it will likely evolve to full-time status. This contract position allows you to work from your home office about 90% of the time, but you must be LA based so that you can occasionally come to client on-site meetings or our office in Santa Monica.
Responsibilities include taking the lead role in executing marketing and public relations programs for multiple clients primarily in the healthcare industry¸ with additional varied work, including content creation, so strong writing skills is a must.
If you have strong experience in advertising and marketing, and are a go-getter who likes to achieve results for clients, and like to be financially rewarded for great work, you will find a great home at Quaintise.
Preferred experience would include:
- Account Management Experience, Media Planning, and or Team/Department Leadership Experience
- Strategy development and Active Management
- Social Media Outreach and Advertising (FB, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Superb writing skills marketing plans, press releases, strategy and direction execution)
- Content creation skills (writing for social media, blogs, web site content)
- Client meetings, presentations and daily communication
- Researching and pursuing opportunities for client growth
- Client reporting
- Client paid advertising campaign management
- Client marketing strategy for online and offline campaigns including paid advertising and social media
- Managing agency staff to ensure client campaigns are being run effectively
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years marketing agency experience
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills, and articulate when speaking
- Highly organized with an ability to always hit deadlines for assigned work
- Highly experienced with Microsoft office products, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- An adept internet user, familiar with various browsers and search engines
- Takes initiative to innovate and solve problems without direct supervision and/or direction
- A very strong work ethic and ability to deal with the frequently changing work load including varied projects and fast-paced situations associated with an advertising and marketing agency
- Flexible schedule. Some of our clients are physicians and work odd hours, so they may requests meetings at early mornings, during lunch hours, or after standard work hours.
Who We Are:
Quaintise is an award-winning healthcare marketing, advertising, and public relations agency. For over a decade, Quaintise has been providing strategic marketing solutions for healthcare clients that generate a positive ROI, increase market share, and produce revenue.
With offices in Los Angeles and Scottsdale, Quaintise develops dynamic marketing and advertising campaigns that have positioned our clients as leaders in their category. For more information, visit www.quaintise.com.
Please email cover letter, resume, and hourly rate history to email@example.com.
Please include a sample of your portfolio including work you have done serving Account Executive duties or the equivalent, including strategy, writing, planning, organization, and content creation or other writing samples.