Quaintise is expanding rapidly and is looking for a part-time, contract-based remote based Account Executive with at least three years of fast-paced marketing/ad/branding agency experience. Agency experience is a MUST. While this job will start out as part time (minimum about 15 hours per week), it will likely evolve to full-time status. This contract based, remote position allows you to work from your home office.
As the lead Account Executive for several of our client accounts, you will be tasked with managing all campaign deliverables, client relations, and customer service. You will be the primary point of contact for the client, charged with managing every facet of the campaign from Google Analytics, to SEO analytics, to approving content for site conversion and writing detailed monthly reports on content and SEO performance, in addition to all other channels of marketing. You will serve as a marketing consultant, strategist, and key player in the overall clients’ success.
If you have strong experience in advertising and marketing, and are a go-getter who likes to achieve results for clients, and likes to be financially rewarded for great work, you will find a great home at Quaintise.
Preferred experience would include:
- Account Management Experience, Media Planning, and or Team/Department Leadership Experience
- Strategy development and Active Management
- Social Media Management and Advertising (FB, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Superb writing skills marketing plans, press releases, strategy and direction execution)
- Content creation skills (writing for social media, blogs, web site content)
- SEO, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Client Management, WordPress, Brand Development, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Analytical Reporting, Conversion Optimization Consulting, Customer Service, Management
- Writing reports, strategy plans, marketing tactics
- Client meetings, presentations and daily communication
- Researching and pursuing opportunities for client growth
- Client reporting
- Client paid advertising campaign management
- Client marketing strategy for online and offline campaigns including paid advertising and social media
- Managing agency staff to ensure client campaigns are being run effectively
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years marketing, advertising, or PR agency experience
- Four-year degree preferably with a major in journalism, marketing, or communications
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills, and articulate when speaking
- Highly organized with an ability to always hit deadlines for assigned work
- Highly experienced with Microsoft office products, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- An adept internet user, familiar with various browsers and search engines
- Takes initiative to innovate and solve problems without direct supervision and/or direction
- A very strong work ethic and ability to deal with the frequently changing work load including varied projects and fast-paced situations associated with an advertising and marketing agency
- Flexible schedule. Some of our client projects require fast turn-around times. While weekend / evening work is not common, it is sometimes required to meet client deadlines
Who We Are:
Quaintise is an award-winning health and wellness marketing and branding agency. For over a decade, Quaintise has been providing strategic marketing solutions for health and wellness clients, helping them achieve a positive return on their marketing and media investment. Based in Santa Monica, Quaintise develops dynamic marketing and branding campaigns that have positioned our clients as leaders in their category. For more information, visit www.quaintise.com.
Please email cover letter, resume, and hourly rate history to email@example.com.
Please include a sample of your portfolio including work you have done in an Account Executive capacity or the equivalent, including strategy documents, project management, content development,and other writing samples.