Quaintise is pleased to announce that they have been selected as the Agency of Record for Family Practice Specialists (FPS), one of the leading family practice medical groups in Arizona. Established in 1969, FPS provides general and specialized family practice healthcare for the whole family: infants, children, adult men and women, as well as seniors.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ – September 25, 2012 – Quaintise is pleased to announce that they have been selected as the Agency of Record for Family Practice Specialists (FPS), one of the leading family practice medical groups in Arizona. Established in 1969, FPS provides general and specialized family practice healthcare for the whole family: infants, children, adult men and women, as well as seniors.
Quaintise will be charged with providing FPS’s target audience with a remarkable, targeted, positioning and branding campaign that clearly communicates who FPS is; underlines what makes it unique, delineates all that sets it apart from other family practices and defines how its leadership and interlinked team of doctors and range of services all work together to make a real difference in family healthcare.
“We are very proud of what Family Practice Specialists has accomplished since we opened our doors 43 years ago,” said Carolyn Russell, Practice Administrator for Family Practice Specialists. “To achieve some aggressive goals we have laid out for ourselves, we need expertise and talent that does not exist within our organization. We found exactly what we were looking for at Quaintise. Their team is smart, experienced and creative. They’re good listeners, have a great track record, and they really understand healthcare marketing. We are confident that partnering with Quaintise is the right decision for now and for the future.”
Quaintise has a diverse yet targeted approach to building a customized campaign for FPS. Our team will:
• Develop an enticing New Patient Welcome Package that provides patients with a detailed introduction to FPS
• Design, establish, and maintain a Monthly Email Newsletter to regularly provide updated news content to the patient database
• Create a refreshed and redesigned FPS website that includes physician profiles, articles and blogs, updates of developments at FPS, interactive information sharing links, patient testimonials, and more.
• Establish a strong Social Media presence through Facebook, Pinterest, and a FPS Blog with regular campaigns to encourage engagement
• Increase media exposure of FPS in the local and medical community as the expert in family practice medicine
• Construct a PR plan to effectively build trust and credibility among the community
• Publish videos of patient testimonials to distribute in waiting room areas, on the FPS Facebook page, YouTube and more.
“We appreciate the careful thought that went into this decision, and we’re thrilled that Family Practice Specialists has entrusted Quaintise with managing their brand, ” said Quaintise Founder & Managing Director Raquel Baldelomar. “We look forward to supporting Family Practice Specialists’ success for many years to come.”
Pronounced (kwan-tees), noun – 1. Craft, subtlety, cunning. 2. Elegance, beauty, power.3. A perfectly executed strategy.
Quaintise is an award-winning healthcare consulting, marketing, and advertising agency. For over a decade, Quaintise has been providing strategic marketing and advertising solutions for some of the most recognized brands in healthcare. Based in Scottsdale and Los Angeles, Quaintise is the Agency of Record for some of the largest specialty medical groups in the United States, including Arizona OBGYN Affiliates, Southwest Kidney Instituteand CORD:USE Cord Blood Bank. For more information about Quaintise please visit www.Quaintise.com
Sarah Swygert | 602-679-5331 | email@example.com