Quaintise developed a public relations and marketing campaign that utilized article placement and promotion to increase social media engagement and establish the client’s industry-leading eating disorder expertise. The campaign yielded nearly 800,000 article impressions and over 6,000 social likes, comments and shares. It also established more than 80 relationships with new media contacts.
About Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders
A fully accredited and licensed hospital located in the Arizona desert, Rosewood has provided comprehensive care for all stages of eating disorder recovery since 2007. At Rosewood, patients with eating disorders benefit from innovative therapies, a multidisciplinary team, dedicated aftercare, alumni support and family/professional involvement. The center’s clinical activities are led by Clinical Director Dena Cabrera, Psy.D., CEDS.
- Quaintise conducted a comprehensive brand and media audit, which included:
- Interviewing Rosewood executives, doctors and staff to identify brand challenges and opportunities to increase market share.
- Performing a high-level analysis of Rosewood’s position in the competitive landscape.
- Developing a targeted media list and a media pitch for article placements.
- Quaintise executed a strategic public relations and marketing plan, which included:
- Writing articles and securing media coverage in local newspapers and targeted mainstream media publications.
- Promoting articles using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Outbrain.
- Developing key relationships with prominent healthcare media editors, journalists and publications to position Rosewood as an expert voice on eating disorder issues.
In the first four months, Quaintise successfully:
- Secured media placements in four publications:
- Achieved the following metrics:
new media contacts
in eating disorder
- Introduced opportunities for featured articles in other publications, including Cosmopolitan,Seventeen, The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo Beauty and Yahoo Health.
- Positioned Rosewood’s specialists as industry experts in eating disorder management and established its facility as the preferred treatment center for eating disorders in Arizona.
To learn how Quaintise can help you achieve your marketing goals in the treatment and recovery industry, email email@example.com or call 310-331-8085.